Helios2, 10', 4wt,reel, line

J

JohnPowers

I got a deal on this but I'm committed to my NRX. Rod is Tip Flex, reel is a Battenkill, Line is Rio. Original owner cast on the lawn. I fished it once at Stockport. Caught a fish on the first cast. I could say $500 and settle for $450. Sweet Rod I just can't go back and forth between the actions and I want a new Lie-Nielsen plane. PM me.

Will you consider breaking it up?

Is this still for sale? I'll send PM

Price drop. Rod, reel and line for $250.00 firm. Throw in hand made ash net.

Sold for $225.00. Thanks for the interest.

Damn that's a deal and a half!

Actually I was only ragging. I'll keep it rather than give it away. If no one jumps on a $750.00 Rod, $100 reel and $110 line I'm buggered. Fished twice and no one could come up with $450.00. It'll be up in the basement ceiling with all of the others. Sweet Rod though but with the 3 now on the market I guess it's old hat.

You said in the 1st post that it was only fished once and you would take $450.00. Now you stated that it has been fished twice so $225.00 sounds like a fair deal, or is there something fishy going on here?

In that case I'll split the difference and take it for $337.50 :)

Nothing fishy. I got some PMs that pretty much asked if I'd give $950.00 in gear away for free and pay postage, maybe throw a twenty in to boot. People are funny.

Just to put this out there, Helios 2's are on sale in most fly shops for $480 brand new. I know your offering other things and not just the fly rod but maybe you should at least take that into consideration as to why no-one is jumping at the gun here.

No big deal. Thought that less than half price for the whole rig was come on enough. Don't need the money just hate to see it thrown away after I'm gone. I have an heir for the Martin d-28 and the Record 043 plane but alas no one but me fishes. Only fly shop near me is orvis so no ba gains there. To me if Rod tech had stopped with the IMX we'd be just fine.

Reel and line got paired up it's an IMX and sold. Helios is still vailable for $400.00, postage on me.

Back