FS: Costa and Smith Optics

Big-Bass

Big-Bass

I have to sell a few backup pairs of sunglasses that I got to replace my current glasses (thanks to a connection at both companies) to fund a boat. I have for sale the following sunglasses that are new in box, with blank warranty cards, cases, paperwork, etc.

1. Costa Jose 400G - Blackout frame (awesome looking) with 400G Blue Mirror glass. These have spring hinges, an awesome tint for all water and since I can pass along my savings, I will let these go for $80 shipped TYD. Retail is $199.

2. Smith Optics Dover - Chromapop+ Ignitor (this is one of the best fishing lenses of all time). This lens is one of my favorites I use. Again BNIB and retail is $239. Will sell for $100 shipped TYD.

3. Smith Optics Outlier - Chromapop+ (original) Havana Brown w/ Brown polarized lenses. Awesome amber tint. Retail is $200. $90 TYD.

4. Smith Optics Interlock Trace - these have been previously used by me. They have interchangeable polarized lenses. They are in great shape. Both Grey and Yellow for sun and low-light conditions. Retail was $149. Will sell for $50 TYD.

I will combine shipping and would be open to offers if you bought more than one pair of sunglasses. Thanks and please feel free to PM me with questions or please provide an email via PM for pictures. Thank you!

Costas sold pending payment.

How about the Smiths?

Dovers and Traces sold pending payment.

Outliers are still available!

Back