Complete Rod Building Kit...FS or Trade

F

Fishwagen

For Sale or Trade...a complete rod building kit/set up with everything you need to serve your newest addiction. All you would need is a blank, hardware and some cork. Everything else is in this kit. Epoxy, thread, thread finish, etc. I am going to try to list everything below, but I am sure I am forgetting a thing or two. I know I have close to $400 invested give or take...looking for $300/shipped or meet up.

Includes:

CRB 9rpm rod turner
Xtra matching CRB rod stand
Shop built sliding table for the rod stands w twin spool thread tensioner (made out of poplar and works perfectly)
7/16" piloted spade bit (brand new)
Rod finishing kit (epoxy, thread finish, mixing cups, burshes etc.)
Shop built Cork turning lathe (just add your own drill)
Shop built Cork press (can do std grips up to spey)
(2) 1/4"x 18" steel rods (cork mandrels) for the lathe
Cork Pit Paste (new unopened)
Tool kit (thread nippers, burnishing tool, thread pick, china markers)
At least 15 spools of thread (YLI 100wt silk, Clover Tire 50wt silk, Fishhawk and ProWrap) in various colors (Greens, olives, silvers, charcoals, black, antique gold, burgundy brown, taupe) and I am forgetting a few. Some never used and a few used just a bit.
(2) Lemke LC14 reel seat kits in bright satin and dark nickel (downlocking sliding band)
(2) acrylic reel seats (bronze brown swirl and a black with red orange highlights)
Some extra rod guides and hook keepers
Alcohol torch w alcohol
(2) Extreme Reamers (sm and med-handle 6wt and under rods)
(2) shop made cork reamers
(2) Sable finish brushes
U-40 Brush cleaner
Various Cork Rings (Natural, Light and dark burl, Burnt and rubberized...around 20 pieces)
Other small items I may have forgot...their yours.

So there you have it. Everything you need. I just finished 2 3wts and they came out great. If you have any questions, please ask. I have pics of everything at your request. Can text or email whatever you prefer.

I would also be open to trades or partial trades + cash. Looking for...

5 or 6 wt glass rods (newer tapers)
6 wt Streamer rod
5 wt Switch rod
Guide Sling packs (Umpqua or Orvis)
Anything else you may want to bring to the table...worst I can say is no.

Thanks T

Price drop to $250 or trades.

PM Sent...

PM replied to. Pics sent via email.

Coldbore...PM responded to. Please send me an email for pics

Back