FS: Redington Hydrogen 11ft 3wt w/ RIO Nymph Line

thebassman

thebassman

Hey guys,

I am looking to move my Redington Hydrogen 11ft 3wt. This rod is practically brand new having only ever been fished once. It is sad to say this, but I just do not have the time to get out and fish often so I am looking to clean through a few things that I can't see me using much and sell it to someone who will bring many fish in with it.

The rod comes in the Redington rod tube that it originally came in. I am also going to add the RIO Euro Nymph line that was purchased at the same time as well. This will come spooled on a reel that I got from BP's outlet store. The reel does not balance that well with the rod, but it is something to keep the line on when I ship.

I am looking to get $260 shipped and paypaled for both.

This is very tempting. What is the reel?

The reel....I honestly have no clue. It is unbranded (I believe a White River - Bass Pro Brand) reel. It is a little small and light for the length of the rod.

Does it's job holding the line, adjustable drag, black metal finish. I can snap a pic or two later today when I get off of work.

Steven

I was very interested in getting the 10' 3wt in the future, but this deal as spiked my interest. I just picked up a used 11' 4wt the other week however. This is a heck of a deal though.

The RIO Euro line is gone.

The rod is still for sale. I would take $220 shipped for the rod.

Steven

Bump and price drop to $200 on the rod.

PM replied to...so far the rod is still for sale.

Bump.....rod still for sale

A little bumpily bump for a still available fly rod!

Open to offers on this rod...no trade though unless it is rod for cash.

SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Back