Drifter Covert 9 foot 4 piece 5 weight fly rod

S

scottywest1

For sale is a like new 9 foot 4 piece 5 weight Drifter Covert fly rod (Retail $795). Upstart Colorado brand Drifter Fly Fishing recently launched their new rod the Covert. According to Drifter, "Our goal was to design a premium rod that is ideally tuned to the needs of trout fishermen. The Covert is dialed in for precise casting and delicate presentations, and provides uncanny feel and feedback to the angler when the line is in the air, or when a fish is on the hook. We simply thought it more important to prioritize rod feel over recovery speed or stiffness."I used this rod for just one day on the water at the Falling Spring Branch and it threw size 22 Trico spinners flawlessly and it laid out my 15 foot leader like a feather after that I switched to a hopper-dropper rig and also did some indicator nymphing and it was a dream to cast all of these different sset-ups and it was surprising how versatile this rod is. I am also including a KastKing Katmai 5/6 CNC machined fly reel (Retail $50 although this is honestly one awesome reel and it's every bit as beautiful and well constructed as my $500 Ross reel) and it is spooled with a perfectly matched RIO InTouch Trout LT WF 5 weight fly line (Retail $79.99). Basically selling close to A THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of top of the line LIKE NEW gear for HALF PRICE ($500). Won't last long. Also check out this glowing review of the Drifter Covert rod on the Field & Stream website.
http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/flytalk/gear-review-drifter-fly-rods

P.S. I am located in Ohio and I will be happy to ship this out to you for free. Please feel free to email me (scotty-west2@neo.rr.com) with any questions or offers (PLEASE nothing too ridiculous as this is very good gear). I can send photos on request as well. Thanks and Tight Lines to all !!

Lowering price to $400 will ship for free.

Price lowered to $300

Back