Little video for you all...enjoy

mute

mute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AszJuZJhYI

play in hd, sure alot of guys will recognize the sepa stream

I honestly don't know the stream. Still new to fly fishing. What stream is it?

Looks like the Cabela's aquarium :)

Looks like it's a well stocked DHALO section. I don't know the stream either. Great camera work.

lots of suckers in there..

My SEPA knowledge ends around Donegal Springs or Segloch , maybe a little Tulpenhocken???

Looks like pickering cr. Its like fishing in an aquarium, no skill required there.

Video must have been filmed X-Mass day. I have never seen a PA steam absent a stadium full of people:)

O, just realized that is definitely pickering in Chester CO. When I saw the broken bridge I knew:).

There were probably just as many suckers in that pool as there were trout. I hate it when I spend time casting to fish, just to eventually find out that all the fish are suckers and not trout.

west branch of delaware clearly.

no offence, but maybe rather than spending 300 bucks on a gopro, he could of bought a 30 dollar net....i hate to see trout hung like that and although he wet his hand each time, ya shouldn't hold fish unless you can help it.

nice pics though.

SE PA?

That is a lot of fish. Only if all streams were like that. lol

Alat, youre right. ill probably take a few of the mexicans from work back there and let them snag a few with trebles for dinner.

and Geebee, im sure the 2 trout that make it past july avoiding the poachers and harvest will eventually die from my skin to scale contact

Get off your high horses, everyone else, glad you enjoyed the time i take out of my days to share fishing material

Nice, Mute....good stuff....great vid....thanks for sharing.

BTW, not much virgin wilderness and pristine wild trout streams left in SEPA. To get to them, you need to ride a high horse.

and Geebee, im sure the 2 trout that make it past july avoiding the poachers and harvest will eventually die from my skin to scale contact

Get off your high horses,

as i said, no offence meant.

Back