Just a fun video with my buddies-any ideas for videos you guys would like to see?

L

Lippincottseth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8kyudz05dE

Would love to hear some ideas for videos to help fellow anglers.

Open to all suggestions.

Good stuff man!

I enjoyed it. My suggestion is to use a dry fly once in a while. :cool:

Very well done...nice editing.

How about some bushkill babes in the next one?

cvlimestoner wrote:
How about some bushkill babes in the next one?

You've never been to Easton, I see.

Lippincottseth,

Nice job. Thanks for sharing. Takes quite a bit of effort to not only record the video, but editing can be pretty tedious. What kind of video gear were you using?

Dave

Looked like a fun outting. GG

Sell the camera.
You bastard. :lol:

Looked like fun. Lots of wilds, thats for sure.

Video quality good to very good
Editing very good
Music a major distraction, fights the video instead of enhancing

Hi Dave,

The editing software is called Wondershare and if you didn't take notice, there is a "watermark" that gets glued to your free download (google wondershare.) The editing software is basic, drag and drop for most things while editing, id suggest downloading it to try it out and if you like it the fee is only $40.00- not too bad if you ask me- Avs video editor is another descent one, just basic stuff.

As far as everything else, I love to fish, love hooking others into fish, and I love catching it all on film.

-Seth

Very nice! The watermark is very distracting and I'd have to get rid of it, if it were me. I personally like the music, but I can see how it's not for everyone. This is subjective...just like someone who is not in to fly fishing might think the fly fishing was distracting, if you were putting this out as a music video. I think the music adds some personality and insight into who you are.

Nice video. Music fit the laid back style of fishing IMO, and I enjoyed it. Looked like they were taking beadhead caddis larva? Looked like a fun outing a great video, keep them coming.

I enjoyed all of the video including the music. Found it very fun and refreshing

Had to turn of the sound, loud music doesn't go with fishing, I like the sounds of the surroundings. It seems the focusing was a bit slow at times. You might try changing the video stteings on the camera if you can. A little less windshield time would be better too.

Nice job. Looks like you guys had alot of fun. I love fishing that stream.

GenCon

Back