Flyfishing Book Fair ?

ratgunner

ratgunner

I remember going to one many years ago in Harrisburg area. Is this still going ? It was in the winter and they had book signings by I think it was Dave Holt ??? Joe Humphreys was there for a seminar. It was at a Hotel I think was called Ramada Inn. I also remember a flyfishing show at the Farm Show Complex. Are either of these still going and if so when and where ? Thanks.

No, that show has not been done for some years now.

Thanks,thats kinda sad because it wasnt too far of a trip for me. Any others in this area coming up soon ? I got an itch....haha. I may go to the Philly Show but not sure yet.

ratgunner wrote:
Thanks,thats kinda sad because it wasnt too far of a trip for me. Any others in this area coming up soon ? I got an itch....haha. I may go to the Philly Show but not sure yet.

The Philly show should be good. That's probably your best bet.

My first fly fishing book that I bought and have read 2 times since the end of November is Mike Hecks Spring Creek Strategies.

LRSABecker wrote:
My first fly fishing book that I bought and have read 2 times since the end of November is Mike Hecks Spring Creek Strategies.

You should go out with him for a day on the Letort and Falling Springs. You will go home, read the book again, and it all comes together nicely.

If I had the money to book him for a day, I would do it in a second. The couple times I have met him, he has been enjoyable to talk to.

jdaddy'll find you an internets coupon!

You're paying?

Back