sunday devo

captbugger

captbugger

How many of you get nag by your wife to go to church on sunday morning? Well i have an answer to that. Stream side devotionals for the fly fisher. Not only a devotional but a time to talk about whats new and share our passion of fly fishing. To introduce myself my name is ben and i have been fly fishing since i was six. I have a lot of experence on many local streams but also have been mentored as a kid by local great fly fisherman who are to modest when asked if they are good they normally say i have been in it for a while and just know a lot. Which maybe true, however looking to start this up next month. Ill post a date and location when it is closer to time. Thanks and blesdings to all.

I may see you in church... if you sit by the window. There is a CG on the Little Juniata River that has a religious bent. I think they hold services in the mornings.

This wont be a service but just a devotional.

There used to be a stream side service on the Loyalsock in the area of Worlds End State Park, they had benches and a pulpit. Don't know if it's still there or got washed away.

I do my contemplation on-stream.

I'll be accepting confessions streamside.

"Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God." - Tony Blake

If I fall in, can that be considered a baptism?

Sure why not.

Back