posting pics

F

flytyingfred

I know this ? has been asked many times but never had the reason to read and heed. I know have some pics of my tying set up and would like to know how to post them on the forum. Sorry for not paying attention to the many preceding posts. thanks

Hey Fred,

When you click on Reply, go down to the bottom of the page and click on Browse and window will open up. Choose the the pic file you wish to post and click on Upload. The pic will be posted when you click Submit. HTH

thank you Afishinado I will give it a try ..

Just remember Fred using this method your pics must be under 1mb and in a jpeg or gif format.

let me also mention that in the event your computer ever crashes, those pics are gone for good.

I back my pics up in four places:
1.) my hard drive
2.) my school's network which gives me an h: drive (home) and p: drive (project)
3.) a few flash drives that I carry
4.) most importantly, photobucket.

photobucket allots you the ability to always have your pics available in the event you encounter a crash.

also, it makes posting pics on websites easy as hairpie in college...

simply copy the img code (4th option), paste it, change the uppercase IMG to lowercase img, and you're good to go. You can also set up your photobucket to display all pics in a certain size so you don't have to screw with your original photographs on your computer, which, if you don't save as a new file, after being resized, is forever lost in terms of original size.

Back