Warm Sight On A Cold Day

littlejuniata

littlejuniata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOWLzCPWIak&feature=channel_page Merry Christmas

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey! I was watching that video yesterday! lol

I liked this one just for the spelling lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK1igMn1S7g&feature=related

Anyone ever notice that it seems every redneck uneducated fisherman seem to be the ones that post on the stream reports of FishErie? I've never in my whole life seen so many misspelled run on sentences. I think my mother and father-in-law (teach and principal) would have an aneurysm if they saw those fishing reports. (yeah had to look that spelling up)

Rising browns. If that don't get your blood pumping, you must be dead...

Quote: "Anyone ever notice that it seems every redneck uneducated fisherman seem to be the ones that post on the stream reports of FishErie? I've never in my whole life seen so many misspelled run on sentences. I think my mother and father-in-law (teach and principal) would have an aneurysm if they saw those fishing reports. (yeah had to look that spelling up)"

Well that thir vidio wernt that great anyhoo.

Don't be making fun about my kin!!!

I know a ton of really great guys that can't spell to save their lives. They have dyslexia. (I have a college degree and without spell check I guess you can add me to your list, I might be seeing words backwards as well) I've fished with a ton of people that you may not consider the "Orvis Type" and I've learned and shared a bit with all of them.

You fish with some of those rednecks and maybe they might just teach you a few ABC's.

Close minded people are just that. Plain Stupid!

Love it!

Thanks Dick

PaulG

What a tease!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOh! Almost too tough to take on this miserable, icy day. I guess that's why I'm headed to my fly-tying room to tie some flies--so that I can dream of better days to come! Anyhow, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Hey Its Christmas time all my trees are covered with ice,
BEAUTIFUL! Hope you all enjoy the vid, it was degraded a bit with Utube but still one my favorites. Merry Christmas to all. Rich make some 14 Sulphurs like in the video, those fish like Comparaduns.

Back