Valley Forge TU

A

AndyP

Just one more reminder for anybody who fishes and appreciates Valley Creek here in SE PA . Valley Forge TU is having the Annual Trout Show fundraiser this Thursday night. It is our biggest fundraiser of the year and we would love any support that might be untapped. Please visit Valley Forge TU.org for details and directions. Thanks for the support!!

Andy Pancoast

What kind of things are happening at the fundraiser?

I can say that I've been to the last few shows and they are a good time. A group of us has grown each year. We have a few beers at Hooter's after work and then proceed to the show. There is always a great guest speaker. I can't remember who it is this year, but I know the write-up was interesting. You can buy raffle tickets for several different donated items from 7 to 8 and then there is a speaker @ 8pm and then they draw the raffles. I think it is only $2 to get in. Good time to hang out and throw some $ to a good cause.

Personally, I'd like to see them spend some $ on fingerling stocking and really get some good numbers in that creek. with the special regs on it - it could be a great destination.

I'll be looking at joining this in the coming days. Now that I'm working out of school, it's time I gave back a bit.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the meeting, I forgot I have to take the dog to the vet. I am planning on joining the VFTU though. I recently started working in Phoenixville and I plan on fishing the Valley often after work in the coming months

JayL, didn't you say in a previous post somewhere that you worked around here as well? I think that was you...

I recind my previous "glorified" post of VFTU..

See my new post entitled VFTU Trout Show - what does TU stand for?

I don't see your new post TBD

TDB wrote:

Personally, I'd like to see them spend some $ on fingerling stocking and really get some good numbers in that creek. with the special regs on it - it could be a great destination.

Why on earth would you want Valley Creek stocked?? That is a horrible idea. There are plenty of fish there and no need for stockies.

Back