Valley Creek revisited

A

AndyP

I haven't put a post up for a long time. Work and a new baby make things really hectic but it was great to see all the talk about Valley Creek if the Stream Report section. I am a member of VFTU and just wanted to take the oppotunity to let everyone know about VFTU's fundraiser on March 27th at the Valley Forge Middle School. It is our biggest fundraiser of the year and it helps us fund our struggle in keeping Valley Creek healthy. Check out our web site for details.

p.s. Jake - I knew you would see that qoute by O'neil saying that they are doing better work than God! F#@##@# hilarious that they think it and even funnier that the reporter didn't question him on it. Hope your doing well. Andy

Andy; Congrats on the new baby.
Lou

Hey Lou- Hope your doing well. Still working construction but there's not alot of work coming up. Finishing a condo building in Wayne right now and hoping for free weekdays to go fishing.

Andy P. --

Hi there! Thanks for the update. Congrats, too, on the fatherhood experience (my own daughter will turn 18 in less than a year; I can see the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel).

:)

K.I.T.

-- ron P.

Back