Trip To Canada

littlejuniata

littlejuniata

When is the new guy in the White House going recind the stupid law requiring a visa to go to Canada?? (While we are at it we also have security guards at our little court house here in Huntingdon County)

A visa or a passport? Is the trip to go fishing? I heard some about musky fishing up there. Also, big brooks in lakes and rivers in between them. Back bacon and touques.

Attachments

• Bob_and_Doug.jpg
    Bob_and_Doug.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
The domestic fear-mongering industry has been the only real domestic growth industry for some time (Liability inurance, attorneys, DUI and 9/11). I wouldn't expect any change any time soon. Reason is too difficult a sell right now.

You might want to try a trip to upper Maine. It's practically Canada anyway.

Up until June of this year, I think that travel by land in and out of Canada is still allowed without a passport. For air travel, you will need one to return.

When one is required after June for land or sea travel, this is a simple substitute that will cover most of the Americas: http://travel.state.gov/passport/ppt_card/ppt_card_3926.html

I don't rmember the details but a year or so ago we went to Canada on a bus tour, the customs guys boarded and we had to show ID, they let us in because it was a tour I think?? Shhhhhhhhhhhhh Homeland Security was the king of pork, just a political "feel good" deal. "W" did take care of the immigration deal though NO WORK iunless you want to go to China

littlejuniata wrote:
I don't rmember the details but a year or so ago we went to Canada on a bus tour, the customs guys boarded and we had to show ID, they let us in because it was a tour I think?? Shhhhhhhhhhhhh Homeland Security was the king of pork, just a political "feel good" deal. "W" did take care of the immigration deal though NO WORK iunless you want to go to China

LJ, I just read an article how a lot of the illegals are going back home because they can't find work here. Some are sticking it out because they know it is getting tougher to get back in.

Yea Farmer thats right, the sad fact is that illegals have been the major labor force in DC and surrounding areas for 15 years, the very politicans who are posturing about it had them for nanny's gardner's and maintenece, illegals probably built thier homes. I know for a fact that most of the high end homes in the McClean area were built by illegals. Yea they put on thier Italian silk shirts, watch the news on their Mexican made TV, jumped in their Bensz and went to work fleeching the voters.

I doubt that you will ever see a rescinding of Passports, Visas, etc.We live in a different world and I'm not sure it's better,(Michael Phelps ,case in point).I got a Passport some years back before the fees went up and am glad I did. Much easier traveling through Customs.There isn't much that we can control so I just don't worry or get upset about it. My blood pressure is a lot lower. Jack gave you some good info.

I agree with Vern--try Maine and other places in the USA.

After seeing the rape of our fellow countrymen with Bailout 1(Tarp) and this new monstrosity(Bacon to the 9th power),we should concentrate on buying and supporting our fellow countrymen First to help us out of this mess we are in,IMHO.
Tom

Back