Top 10 ways you shouldn't hold a trout

LeTortAngler2

LeTortAngler2

http://montanamatt.com/2015/01/09/top-10-ways-you-shouldnt-hold-a-trout-fishing-pictures-gone-bad/

That's actually very funny. I often wonder why some people take pictures of every fish they catch. It's comical to see them out on the stream and how they treat the poor fish while trying to get the camera out and ready just to have a another picture of a small fish that will not ever be looked at again.

That was great, and funny. but there is a lot of truth there. I like the one about the 3rd guy.lol

Holding a seven inch fish with two hands for the hero shot.

You can see almost all of them (except maybe the mullet) almost any day at Allenberry - :^\

Wonder if he would recommend a frying pan for stream side lunch or a sharpened stick?

Most of the photos of trout I have seen on this forum fit in the palm of their hand, so I don't believe anyone here is in violation.

PennypackFlyer wrote:
Most of the photos of trout I have seen on this forum fit in the palm of their hand, so I don't believe anyone here is in violation.

no, but i've seen plenty online on youtube etc that lift small specks etc out of the water and swing them into their hands whilst creek hopping upstream.

go to the fish, not the other way round :cry:

Back