The mods they actually fish !!!!!!!!!!!

Fredrick

Fredrick

So I'm not sure about you guys but with the rate of moderation on this site I thought that the mods never fished. They just sat at their desk tops scrutinizing all of our posts. So I login today and on the home page shows our very own mods out and about actually catching fish who knew right . But for all I know this is only a once in a year occurrence that just happens at the Jamboree. So all of the mods are coming out to the jam and this is your chance to heckle them like that have to you all year, so to get some friendly banter in I suggest you come out this weekend for the jamboree.

Proof is the pudding

If those pictures aren't photoshopped, I don't know what is. :p

Nice vehicle. I didn't know modding the site put you in the 1%!

The_Sasquatch wrote:
Nice vehicle. I didn't know modding the site put you in the 1%!

They actually had to sell that vehicle due to budget cuts :lol:

Hey, c'mon man... we fish all the time. :)

In fact, I fish a lot with Afishinado and we even right up reports. So does Maurice.

Now, as for those other two mods who never write fishin reports....:roll:

Yeah it’s stock photography...Kile buys all his photography. LOL

You mean to say they fish for fish and not just bad posts?

Fredrick wrote:
So I'm not sure about you guys but with the rate of moderation on this site I thought that the mods never fished. They just sat at their desk tops scrutinizing all of our posts. So I login today and on the home page shows our very own mods out and about actually catching fish who knew right . But for all I know this is only a once in a year occurrence that just happens at the Jamboree. So all of the mods are coming out to the jam and this is your chance to heckle them like that have to you all year, so to get some friendly banter in I suggest you come out this weekend for the jamboree.

Proof is the pudding

I've been texting Fred for the last two months for him to join me fishin'.....he hasn't stepped up once.

He told me he's going out to the State College area for private FFing lessons.

I guess he's too embarrassed to fish with anyone until he learns what he's doing.... :-?

I'm not sure what this fair weather fisherman is talking about . I have offered several times to fish with guy but he needs perfect conditions to get out . The one time he asked me I was unable to get off work . I guess someone only remembers the outings were I cant make it but the ones were he turned me down seem to go to that selected memory part of his brain bucket .

With that being said I challenge all the mods to fish with me at the jamboree .

Fredrick wrote:
I'm not sure what this fair weather fisherman is talking about . I have offered several times to fish with guy but he needs perfect conditions to get out . The one time he asked me I was unable to get off work . I guess someone only remembers the outings were I cant make it but the ones were he turned me down seem to go to that selected memory part of his brain bucket .

We're there to fish, Fred....not there to teach tenderfoots!! :lol:

I fish therefore I am!

afishinado wrote:
Fredrick wrote:

We're there to fish, Fred....not there to teach tenderfoots!! :lol:

Definitely showing your years with that comment.
I got you a new wadding stick use it wisely

Attachments

• F2EB644C-8ABD-43A5-9435-45DF0F7CE8D8.jpeg
    F2EB644C-8ABD-43A5-9435-45DF0F7CE8D8.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3
By the way, the magnifying glass can be raised so that you can see when you take a pee.

It's a mirror if you wanna play along. The magnifying glass clips to the hat.

Yes, but it's a magnifying mirror.

Back