TCO Boiling Springs New Shop

TimRobinsin

TimRobinsin

I helped Tom Cooper from the Chesapeake Council of the IFFF on this video. Came out really nicely.

For anyone that wants to learn a little bit more about the new shop and about the origins of TCO this is a nice video. I was especially surprised to learn how young Tony was when he started and about how long they have wanted to get into Boiling Springs.

Thanks for posting. I visited TCO a few weeks ago. It is nice to see the "fly shop" back in Boiling Springs. I was very pleased to see the large fly tying area and the amount of materials. Not that I need anymore, but I was looking for something in particular, and they had it and I did not need to go online to purchase. Nice, friendly, knowledgeable staff.

Nicely produced video. I went up after the soft opening in mid March and found that the fly tying department is quite superb! Do they have every type of fly tying material known to mankind? No, but they do have so much more that compared to the two big box/catalog stores TCO Boiling springs is heads and shoulders above them.

Interesting video and we'll done too.

Back