Stony Creek T.U ???

brookieaddict

brookieaddict

What would it take to get Stony Creek ( in Dauphin and Leb. County) on the PA. Fish Com. list of Native or catch and release streams or a T.U. Chapter???? From the Yellow springs trail east it is natives only (mostly brookies) and it doesnt take much to change that. The www.savestonyvalley.com coilition has saved it from the initial land swap now what can we do to make it stay that way? If you havent fished it your missing a real treat, you could see in a single visit most of Pa's game animals except an Elk. Its like a time machine in a way. Anyone have any ideas??????

see www.docfritcheytu.org

scotto, i cant get the link to work it says page off line.

Sorry! I don't know what I was thinking the site is www.dftu.org.

Thanks scotto, ill take it from here.

Hello,

what is the group that goes into the rail to trail from the indiantown gap side? anyways we helped them out one morning put the lime into the well . they need alot of help from people who who are closer to that area let me tell you. it was nice to see some effort and to see what they are all about mostly clubs that need a help from the younger gereration. im from dillsburg and it was a haul but after we helped them we got dropped off there and hiked for a while back to our vehichle .

Thats the Doc Fritchey TU group that limes the stream. Its a solid program with great results. Hats off to them

If you live close, get in touch and lend a hand...they can use all the help they can get.

Maurice

Back