Still new in SE PA looking for a mentor

• Thread starter GreenRiverRunner
  • Start date
G

GreenRiverRunner

Well Schools out for summer and I have about a month before I head back for summer classes. Just wanted to see if there was anyone in SE Pa willing to teach me the ropes. I've been out the past couple days. I havent caught anything, but sure have untangled my line a lot. Send me a PM if your willing to take me out and teach me how to fly fish.

Thanks,
GRR

pm sent. im know pro, but i'll get ya on some fish

SEPA is a big area. You might get further if you narrowed it down a bit.

Though Gfen and I rarely agree I agree with him on this. SEPA is pretty big:

Attachments

• sepa-001.jpg
    sepa-001.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 2
I would be willing to meet up with you sometime, but i'm afraid it's the beginning of the end of my trout fishing here in south eastern pa (too hot-switching to warmwater mode). If i plan on going anytime soon i'll drop you a pm. As previously mentioned, i'm no pro, but i do catch fish most of the time i go out, and sometimes, between skunkings, like to think i know what i'm doing.

Depending on your locality, I'd be willing too. Though I'll warn I'm not going to get out as much as I'd like to. Gonna be a lean year for me, new house, baby on the way, job duties are a changin, etc....

fadeaway263 wrote:
Though Gfen and I rarely agree I agree with him on this. SEPA is pretty big:

Ya, its a solid hour drive! You have the same fear that Gfen has? See what happened to him when he ventured to far out into the deep end?

jdaddy wrote:
Ya, its a solid hour drive! You have the same fear that Gfen has? See what happened to him when he ventured to far out into the deep end?

Anthrax. Cattle country 'round state college. Its a positive match. Or some sort of wierd manatee borne sickness. Stupid manatees, not even edible and act as dangerous powerboat speed bumps.

Sorry bout that guys I live in glenside (montgomery county) and willing to drive half hour to 45 for some good fishing.

Valley PM me

If i knew where you lived, I could possibly get out and get you on some fish

Back