Project Healing Waters?

NJTroutbum

NJTroutbum

Do we have anybody running a Project Healing Waters/Wounded Warrior program on the forum?

I've compiled a box of flies both including mine and years of swap patterns along with a box, that I will donate.

It includes 220+ flies
Approx 11 Dozen dry
Approx 8 Dozen Nymphs

Thanks,

Ralph

Formerly
SSG 1st SFG (A)

Attachments

• Copy of flies (1).jpg
    Copy of flies (1).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
You can get a hold of Skip Hughes, he is PHWFF regional coordinator for western PA. His email is skipsflies@adelphia.net or pm for his phone number if needed. Thank you for your generosity.

I have always thought this was a great project, but didn't realize it was around here. I live in the lancaster area and would love to volunteer my time. I deployed three times to Iraq with the Marines and fly fishing has definitly been my grounding rod. I would love the chance to help others, please let me know if anyone knows of a project in my area.
Thank you.

We have several programs throughout the state

Erie

Pittsburgh

Altoona

Wilkes Barre

Coatesville

West Bradford

And 2 new ones starting soon

We are also looking to start new programs throughout the state so if you or a club you are affiliated with contact me and I can tell you how to start one

If you need the contact information for any of the programs to offer your support or if you know a disabled veteran that could benefit from our program please don't hesitate to email me at

skip.hughes@projecthealingwaters.org

Thanks

Skip Hughes
Pennsylvania Regional Coordinator for Pennsylvania

tctrout usually organizes a donation drive on the forum once a year. You could pm him asking when he plans to start the next one.

Back