Out today

lv2nymph

lv2nymph

Got to the stream early afternoon, right about the time everybody else did! Lined up like opening day but still got into some.
0343a37d35f0ae0f66d418906b4113a4_zpse791111c.jpg

857bb54feaad0883bec8c96fa92bd30b_zpsc43a1147.jpg

nice fish, looks like you foul hooked that brownie

Thanks las. What has you thinking that?

Nice Jack! That's a really pretty brownie and another nice big shouldered bow. I don't see any evidence of the brown being foul hooked.

Nice looking fish!

I'm still amazed at seeing running water - we'll need a major thaw for that to happen. And the 10 day forecast doesn't look good.

Strange jaws on that brownie. The upper is way longer, never seen that before. Those rainbows you keep catching are awesome fish!

Thanks everyone, sarce I see that now wonder what's up with that? I do feel blessed to be so near a watershed such as Spring Creek?

Someone needs to take a creek like Spring and plop it in the DC burbs. Would make me pretty happy :-D

I think there should be one in every county!

The false hooked comment was because it looked like tippet followed right under its throat,hence hooking it in that area. But now I realize that's not the line at all.
I take it back. Still nice fish.

Nice Jack, I'm jealous lol

GenCon

Nice!

Thanks a lot Mike, Jack, & Las. I thought maybe it was the stick down there you were looking at but thought perhaps you saw something else. This has been an out standing winter for nymphing. Since the beginning of December I think I've only missed two, maybe three weekends tops on the stream because of high wind. Blessed to live so close...

Another good bow! I love seeing these pictures.

Thank you kobalt, I apreciate it...

Back