Open Invite

SBecker

SBecker

I am leaving an open invite to anyone on the site that would like to fish the Pocoloconogo with me on Saturday. I Have been unbelievable stressed this week and I need a full day on the water. So, if anybody would be interested let me know. I also might hit the Lehigh if they cut the flow down to 400cfs like they are supposed to do. If you plan on fishing with me, bring a 6wt for the Lehigh.

Damn -would love too - i'm in the same boat. Stress stress and more stress. But i'm solving it by fishing the surf for stripers this saturday.

Once a certain level of stress hits, only a stream or the ocean will relax me. This weekend, i'm choosing the sand and surf.

Have a great time!

Will there be cookies?

Shane,
I was going to fish on Sat. What time and where?
John

Ed, I just automatically assumed you were in. Beeber is in.

JF your welcomed to join us.

Was thinking about a meet up at Btown diner for Breakfast then fish the Pocoloconogo around 8ish?

Let you guys decide.

trowpa wrote:
Damn -would love too - i'm in the same boat. Stress stress and more stress. But i'm solving it by fishing the surf for stripers this saturday.

Once a certain level of stress hits, only a stream or the ocean will relax me. This weekend, i'm choosing the sand and surf.

Have a great time!

Stripers sounds like a good time. Good luck Trowpa!

LRSABecker wrote:
Was thinking about a meet up at Btown diner for Breakfast then fish the Pocoloconogo around 8ish?

Let you guys decide.

Sounds good.

already floating the lehigh, otherwise id be in

njk3395 wrote:
already floating the lehigh, otherwise id be in

Who are you floating with? Guide?

Pm me for my #. call before you head to the diner, things might changes with the weather and Beltz might be blowing out the Po.
If Po is completely being blown out, and the River is not looking friendly, we might head to the Jordan.

Didn't see this til just now, I might hit Cabelas, I have some gift cards from the suprise party sis and parents thru me a few weeks back to use up. Not sure what I want to get there, maybe some fishing shirts/pants, look at their chest packs. I don't have a 6wt, I have a 5 wt and was told that would be good for Lehigh, then again, that was from Gfens favorite store... I have a 4 and 5 wt. Been wanting to get another rod, wanted a 6 in the first place.

Worse comes to worse, I could find you guys and get some pics to either put on the site and give to you guys. Been kinda wanting to get the pics I have on the net, maybe I could get a job at a mag. I hate my job, so much stress so I know how you guys feel. Just recently started to get caught up, been wanting to go fishing since winter, but crap kept coming up, want to take a vacation day since jan, only days I get off are holidays. At least I've gotten out to scout new spots.

BrandonMH wrote:
I don't have a 6wt, I have a 5 wt and was told that would be good for Lehigh, then again, that was from Gfens favorite store...
They gave you good advise. Unless you're throwing huge streamers, you'll be OK with your 5wt.

If they don't drop the flow from the dam, we won't be anywhere near the Lehigh - it's rippin'...

Flow was dropped to 400cfs at 1500 today.

Check the USGS gauges - it doesn't look good for the Lehigh or the Po at 10:30PM.

Jordan looks good, though. Bring your camo face paint. ;-)

you could go clean the monocacy. that's what all the cool kids do.

Gary, If I did not need a day fishing this bad, I would have very well been there helping you. I just have not been able to fish in 2 weeks (The pellet pig day doesn't count, because it was not on a stream and I did not fish). I need this day to be on a flowing body of water.

Sorry, I didn't get to go with you guys. I got up early enough, not to meet for breakfast tho, then went back for an hour til one of the cats decided to wake me up again. Then kinda moped about the house and did some things here. Moved some furniture around and of course, caused the allergies to act up when I about to head out to scout that other part of the Jordan. Let us know how you did. MAYBE I can sneak out tomorrow, I'm don't think I'm cooking anything and I'm sure there will be some sort of fight in the kitchen. Flyers play at 3...tho not too sure about that one...

Brandon - The Jordan was a little high, but good color. We all caught fish. Hot fly was a tangerine colored globug.

That's a really nice stream - too bad it gets warm in the summer. Enjoy it while you can!

BTW - Flyers play at 3pm, and the game is on NBC.

I know they play at 3, but not sure about the game. They were playing soooo good, were in 1st place to only Flyer out like normal and never really picked it up for the playoffs. It turns out I met you before HA, I was in Sporting Lifestyle and mentioned the trico jam last year and you said to come and were trying to get, the manager, I forget his name now, to come as well. He was complainnig that tricos are so small. You probably don't remember me tho, I do remember you had LL Bean gear on, in an Orvis retalier, I was waiting for a black hole to open up and swallow us all!

Float sucked, water clarity surprisingly wasn't bad. Hendricksons came on pretty good, just no risers.

Back