Off Topic - Get Well Soon JoePa

Padraic

Padraic

251a1a2d-1723-4314-808c-08a65ad0e435.hmedium.jpg

JoePa, the only thing that runs longer than a Deere.

Man, JoePa is one tough ole guy. They say he wants to be on the sidelines for Temple this weekend.

Take it easy Joe, you're under contract through 08!

I was kind of hoping he would sit out the Temple game...I'd like to see who would take over if Joe could not be there. That incident could have happened to anyone he was just in the wrong spot at the wrong time. Maybe McQueary can push him around in a wheelchair so that Joe can still yell at him on the sidelines. I wish him the best in recovery but there needs to be some major coaching changes on the offensive side of the ball...PSU has no offense period and they can not develop their players at all. Dick Anderson really has to go!

Dear BigJohn,

You wrote, "Maybe McQueary can push him around in a wheelchair so that Joe can still yell at him on the sidelines. "

I'm sorry to see that Joe got a broken leg out of the deal but that line of yours is just plain funny. I spit Cope juice on my monitor.

I agree with you about the offense. It would have to improve to be pathetic.

Regards,
Tim Murphy :)

I spit Cope juice on my monitor.

You'd better let us know what Cope juice is or someone is going to accuse you of typing one-handed again. :p

Padraic wrote:
I spit Cope juice on my monitor.

You'd better let us know what Cope juice is or someone is going to accuse you of typing one-handed again. :p

Copenhagen...Pad...git yer mind outta da gutter!

I think he'll probably sit up in the booth...at least for the first half...if Temple gives them any problems...and they should NOT...he'll be rolling around the sidelines, in the second half, screaming like a Banshee!!!!

I hate to be a buzz-kill but maybe it's time for Joe to Go. I mean come on...Here is a football coach who has been on the sidelines nearly all his life and sees a play coming right at him and doesn't have the presence of mind to step out of the way or even back. The people around him moved...He was like a deer in the headlights.

I thought it was time for him to go ever since he spoke at the Republican Convention many years ago, but that's another off-topic subject altogether.

The difference in reaction time and mobility vary greatly from an 80-year old and the others on the sideline. He may have seen it coming...yeah, then what? Knowing his stubborness, he probably thought he could hold his ground. He probably has to be reminded just how old he is at least once a day.

I hope JoePa stays til he's a hundred.

Once he's gone, he's gone, and it'll be the end of an era. I'm happy to experience this era as long as possible.

:-D

Hey, JF_ , I'm with you!
Coughlin

I hope Joe goes and Jay goes with him. If Jay takes it over somehow that'll be the downfall of the program. They need a good young guy to go along with Bradly. They were talking on ESPN radio tonight about having to go back to a moble quarterback like Robinson was and how effective he was playing but then they also said well who knows how much of the coaching Robinson was actually doing himself out there on the field. They let him do a lot on his own without the coaches. All I know is the offensive side of the ball need a complete change. I love the Lions my dad has been a season ticked holder for almost 30 years now and I've been going to them over half those years and I've had a few friends go and play there. Neither of them faired well at Penn State but the one is definitely making it in the pros now. Funny how PSU doesn't even have a special teams coach really.

Hello Guys... Hard to believe my Daddy O did not comment on this subject especially since he eats, drinks and sleeps PSU hence the nickname PSU Pudie.. His love of PSU is worse than his love for fly fishin.... I nominate my Daddy O to coach... BTW, you guys need a place for my Daddy O to fly fish in the winter till I win the Lottery and can take him some where warm to live so he can fish all year long.... He is beginning to get a little edgy and mean because he can not fish.... Not with me though because I am the favorite.... Hello Padriac... Stopping by to actually see how you were doing.... Get my Step-Mom to get you one of those canes.... As for deer meat we will starve till my deer slayin brother gets us meat... :lol:

Paul G Bay Fishin Daughter Deneen
www.caringbridge.org/page/tiffanie

Back