New to the site

R

Reel_Bugger

Hey everyone, not sure if this is the proper place to post my introduction but just wanted to say hello. I'm new to the site and fly fishing, I started a few weeks ago using my friends extra gear, two days later I bought my own martin kit and a few flys. I've been out a handful of times in the last 2 weeks but still haven't had any luck. I'm going out tomorrow so we'll see how its goes. Wish me luck!

Welcome aboard. Learn, contribute, have fun.... neighbor.

Welcome to the site RB. Use the search feature to read past threads that may be pertinent to any nagging questions you have. Join in the conversation, we like new guys!

Greetings,welcome aboard. GG

You will like it here. welcome

Welcome to the site. This is a great location to learn more. Do not get frustrated. Fly fishing is something that requires patience, time and practice.
I also recommend picking up some fly fishing books. Not only will they teach you techniques but they will also keep enthralled with the hobby.

Welcome! I am fairly new as well, but you will quickly learn that there are a lot of great guys on here with tons of knowledge.

Welcome. This is an awesome site. I don't think a day has passed since I joined that I haven't had helpful insight from the members. I learn something new everytime I log in. Enjoy! Soon you will be addicted. LOL!

Welcome. I'm new to fly fishing also. Had my first lesson over a week ago and now patiently waiting for the weather to decide to warm up just a tad.

CharlieB.

Welcome Reelbugger. We have a Beginner's Forum where folks new to fly fishing (FFing) can ask basic questions. I think you'll like it here.
Regards,
Dave W

Welcome to the site. There is a lot of good people here.

Welcome to the forum! I started last year the same way, Everyone here is very helpful, you'll be glad you joined!

Back