New to the Forums

F

Flychucker

Hello all. Im new to posting here on the forums, but i've been reading them for about a year now. I've been a fisherman for many years and have gone through many phases in my 32 years. I started off spin casting here in southern PA up at Carbaugh Dam when I was about 8, with my dad, grandfather and uncles. I had a phase there where I hated freshwater fishing...thought it was boring, so I would only go to the Outer Banks to catch a Blue run. I'm back to fresh water and learning to use my fly equipment. I just thought I'd say hello and hope to learn more from all of you. Maybe even get to join some of you on the water.

Well Flychucker I to have fond memories of the outerbanks and saltwater fishing-but I would fish for minnows[yes] and fallfish.One day I caught a beautiful fish that my father identified as a brown trout.I was about seven at the time and that became a great mystery because there weren't any browns in that creek.
So began my obsession with the best of the best.lol
Welcome.

Welcome to the forums. Speaking of joining folks on the stream, check out the Jamboree. It's always been a good time!

Welcome!! Even though I mainly fly fish wouldn't mind a trip to the outer banks as well.

Back