Monroe county fishing guides

F

fisherboy3

does anyone know of any fly fishing and light tackle trout guides in the monroe county area?
thanks-fisherboy3

Evening hatch and double a outfitters all have guide service if you go in and ask. Double a is in blakeslee and evening hatch is on rt 940 right by the turnpike. Apparently you chose not to call me I could have taken you out.

I believe the new Orvis shop in Allentown books guided fly-fishing trips for Monroe County (maybe float trips in addition to wading).

Call or contact:
A Sporting Lifestyle
3317 Hamilton Blvd.
Allentown, PA 18103
(610) 434-3311
Charlie@asportinglifestyle.com

Fisherboy3,
I have all the info in front of me right now for AA outfitters. Picked it up when I was there a few weeks ago. A full day lesson for 1 person $195, 2 people $295 or half day lessons 1 peron $125, 2 people $185. There classes take place at their shop and on the water. They teach casting, presentation, knot tying fishing statagies,reading the water, basic entomology, fly selection, equipment, etiquette(which alot of people say is lacking), safe wading, and catch and release.

They will supply rod, reel, line, leaders,wading gear and other essential equipment for class at no cost. Byol and dress weather appropriate. There phone # is 800-443-8119.

I was thinking of taking a guided lesson from them as soon as I have the money. Right now I'm unemployed so $ are tight.

Here is a list of all the guides in the state.

http://www.fish.state.pa.us/images/admin/guides/Report1.htm

Back