Moms Place on the Bitterroot Montana

fadeaway263

fadeaway263

We were given permission by the owner to fish behind this incredible property. You are literally one long cast from the river. We were also allowed to view the inside of the house. We booked it for six next July and wanted to post its accomodations should any of you want to venture to the Bitterroot in the future.

http://www.vrbo.com/402826

I'm afraid to go there. I heard of a guy that got an infection from fishing out there.

You have to stay in quarantine for 21 days after you return.

thanks for the info.

Very nice. Have a blast!

georgerous location, but only on vacation properties could a four bedroom home be described as 'sleeping' 16....

:roll:

what they really mean is 3 double bedrooms and a 4th with 4 singles and if anyone snores, farts, stays up late, or gets up early then so do you...

in reality that property would only suit 4-5 anglers without their wives.

thats nothing against the property owner, i'm just saying be warned and check carefully what and where the beds are - when we went to Cape Cod, with 8 guys in a three bed place which 'slept' 8-9.... there was one double and four bunks, so three of us ended up rotating between a sofa bed and the floor for ten days of all day fishing, late nights and early mornings...

and yes, i am still bitter about it :lol:

Breathe Right Strips are mandatory :roll:

geebee wrote:

what they really mean is 3 double bedrooms and a 4th with 4 singles and if anyone snores, farts, stays up late, or gets up early then so do you...

in reality that property would only suit 4-5 anglers without their wives.

Very nice! Thanks for sharing that, Fade.

Ear plugs? Is NickR (aka chainsaw) going? LOL

Back