Man Jumps Overboard to Resuscitate a 300lb Bull Shark

Gorosaurus

Gorosaurus

http://news.yahoo.com/brave-dumb-both-angler-dives-overboard-saves-300-161642343.html

That's dedication to your sport! I like this guy's gusto.

How far have you guys gone to try and and revive a fish? I once dove into a C/R only section to try and get a 20+ inch brownie stockie back to health. He must have been caught by someone a few minutes earlier and further upstream. After what had to have been 10 minutes of keeping it upright, moving it to the most oxygenated part of the stream, and other tricks- had to call it. The fish had given up 5 minutes or so before I did.

Course brown trout don't often eat humans, either. I'd like to believe I'd jump in to revive a shark-but then again....

walked a lemon shark in the keys around. it was only 4 -4 1/2 feet long. have done a few others. of course there's the hammerhead(bonnethead) that bit me too.

Hero or zero,if gets bit by the other sharks there. GG

Gorosaurus wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/brave-dumb-both-angler-dives-overboard-saves-300-161642343.html

That's dedication to your sport! I like this guy's gusto.

How far have you guys gone to try and and revive a fish? I once dove into a C/R only section to try and get a 20+ inch brownie stockie back to health. He must have been caught by someone a few minutes earlier and further upstream. After what had to have been 10 minutes of keeping it upright, moving it to the most oxygenated part of the stream, and other tricks- had to call it. The fish had given up 5 minutes or so before I did.

Course brown trout don't often eat humans, either. I'd like to believe I'd jump in to revive a shark-but then again....

I understand the theory and I've done similar only to watch an eagle 1 min later swoop on down and carry said fish off. The fox, osprey, eagle, yote all can eat'um up. These fish ain't there just for our pastime. Like I said, I've done it too. Damned near drowned trying to save a dog on wild section of water in NH years back, but at 16/17 ones does not think.... About death. Oh, and I ain't jump'n in the water with the shark. You are in the food chain. He could care less that your try'n to save him, your food!

Back