Landowner Support Needed

littlejuniata

littlejuniata

Terry Allison's 15 year old son Clay has been diagnosed with lung cancer. Terry is the landowner who owns the "Cornfield" stretch on the Little Juniata. The Juniata Valley High School is holding a benefit spaghetti dinner on Sunday April 27th from 11 till 5 to benefit Clay. Would be great for us to show support. Terry's land has always been open to the public, we could show our appreciation here. If you pull up the schools web page there is a link at the top right hand corner to the dinner. Would be nice if they had a link or phone number where we could send donations?? I have a heck of a time hearing on the phone, can someone check that?? The number for the dinner is 814 669 4401 which is also the schools number. THANKS

SORRY... that's bone cancer not lung cancer!

Sorry to hear about Clay's cancer and the road he has before him. If you can get an address I'll send a donation out. My prayers are sent out to him and his family.

I'd like to help too. I know all about stuff that Medical Insurance doesn't cover! :-o

Thanks guys, I would make some calls, but phone conversation is about out for me, can't hear!! The Daily News did an article on Clay, I think Polly McMullen did the article, that phone number is 814 643 4040. Possibly someone can call either the school or the newspaper and get something set up. I was up to Terry's Cornfield Stretch this morning, tons of some kind of crazy bugs flying all over the place??

I called the paper. The high schools # is 804-669-4401. It's too late today to get a # and address. I'll call in the morning and forward any info.

Thanks again guys: Please feel free to post this message on any and all www sites you may visit, I just have it here and FFP site. Would be great to see a lot of support. Thanks

Well it looks like the Grannoms will be gone for the benefit spaghetti dinner for Clay, but the river is alwasy great fishing!! Does anyone know an email where we could make donations to Clay with PayPal?? Thanks

Send donations to:

Attn:Clay Allison benefit
Juniata Valley High School
PO Box 319
Alexandria,Pa. 16611

For those of you that are worrying about public access. You've got someone who supports it and his son is on a back page of this forum. I"m sure any amount is appreciated. The school year is about out. This young man certainly has a fight on his hands.

Attn:Clay Allison benefit
Juniata Valley High School
PO Box 319
Alexandria,Pa. 16611

Back