Help! Ridley Ck. temperature info request

M

Mike

Atttention Ridley Creek anglers: I am in need of some late May and June stream temperature information from the stocked trout portions of Ridley Creek, which could either be from the fly stretch or from the regular stocked trout stretch. These could be a single day's data or a series of data from any late May or June period over the past 10 years. If you have such data in your fishing diary or know someone who does please contact me: mkaufmann@state.pa.us
In advance, Thank You!

Mike try these people out http://www.crcwatersheds.org/

Mike, I'm not sure if you gave this a shot or want to spend the time sorting through Stream Reports, but here are the search results of reports mentioning Ridley. Some of them may mention stream temperatures:

Ridley reports from PAFF

Each entry that shows in the result is a separate post and it may show several from a single thread, so take note of the thread title as you won't need to click over to each thread multiple times. the first time you click to the thread, you'll be able to scan all the posts there for temperature information if it was reported.

Fredrick and Jack,

Thanks for the tip and research work, respectively. I will try both.

Mike

Fredrick,

Why don't you ask some of your Delco-Manning TU buddies. I would bet that a least a few of them that fish Ridley all the time keep a fishing journal.

check with Barry at The Sporting Gentleman In Media.

Mike pm sent :-D

Thanks to all who helped and made contacts for me. I received the data that I needed.

Mike

How about placing a thermograph in Ridley Creek where you want to get the data? It's really the only acurate way, because stream thermometers are historically inaccurate.

Back