Great site!

W

wsender

Just wanted to say what a great site! I found this place last night and had to join immediately. I live in upstate NY now, but grew up in NEPA and still spend a lot of time in Lock Haven, PA.

I've been fishing down in the Lock Haven area a couple of times. I moseyed on over to Spring Creek last week and really enjoyed it. This site is a great resource and have been scouring and will continue to scour. Maybe next year I'll make it to the Jamboree!

Tight lines!

Welcome and hope to see you at the jam!

Welcome cowboy! There is a mini-jam on upper Delaware in Sept.

That's some good news about the Sept Jam. Are you guys going up to the Deposit area?

I've always wanted to fish the WB, everyone tells me it's great, but I hadn't had the chance to make it up there. No excuse not to go now!

Welcome!

Here's a link to the Delaware Jam:
http://www.paflyfish.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=14358&forum=11

Ah ha ha, Sam Elliott,

" The Dude..........things seemed to have worked out for the Dude. "

Welcome to the site.

JakesLeakyWaders wrote:
Ah ha ha, Sam Elliott,

" The Dude..........things seemed to have worked out for the Dude. "

Welcome to the site.

As Sam Elliott would say.....

"I dig your style dude."

Welcome to the site!

Welcome aboard. Don't be afraid to add your .02 to the site from time to time everybody else does LOL! It is a great site!

WildTigerTrout wrote:
Welcome aboard. Don't be afraid to add your .02 to the site from time to time everybody else does LOL! It is a great site!

Please dont be scared to be jerk and call someone out thats what these forums are for!

Your just trying to win the poll.LOL I have not voted yet!

Welcome Sam :)

Welcome Wsender...I live right in your backyard.....Cato

Welcome aboard.GG

mcwillja wrote:
Welcome Wsender...I live right in your backyard.....Cato

Nice! How's Mud Lake? I've heard there are some biiiiiiiig Bass in that pond.

Ever make it to 9 Mile much? What about Owasco Creek?

Welcome Wsender, hope you enjoy this place like I have begun to.

wsender wrote:
Nice! How's Mud Lake? I've heard there are some biiiiiiiig Bass in that pond.

Ever make it to 9 Mile much? What about Owasco Creek?

I haven't fished mud lake. I fish Ninemile a lot especially during the sulphur hatch. I have not fished Owasco Creek. I've spent most of my fishing time this year down in the Catskill region.

Where do you fish mostly?

mcwillja wrote:

I haven't fished mud lake. I fish Ninemile a lot especially during the sulphur hatch. I have not fished Owasco Creek. I've spent most of my fishing time this year down in the Catskill region.

Where do you fish mostly?

I fish 9 Mile a lot. It's only about 15 minutes from my house so it's a favorite spot of mine. I also like Owasco Creek a lot. It's not fished a lot and is always fun.

I head up to Salmon when I get the chance too. I always have a fun time there.

9 Mile is my favorite though, when it's not too crowded, or too hot.

Back