First Post

mattofcarlisle

mattofcarlisle

Evening, all. First post here on the forum (aside form the reply on the TIC post).

I'm long time flyfisher/TU member/TIC teacher/former flyshop employee from Carlisle and have the (frustrating) "luxury" of driving over the LeTort and Yellow Breeches on my way to work, Monday though Friday.

As the report from the shop in Boiling Springs is lacking, anyone traveling to the Breeches is welcome to shoot me a PM regarding conditions.

Be Well, Fish On!

Matt

Welcome aboard.

Matt,

Welcome to the forum. As I am sure you have found out, the knowledge and expertise runs deep and wide on this site. I often wish I had more to offer, but I sure have learned a lot. Thank you for your offer of stream reports. With the double temptation on your drive to work, I am surprised you still have a job. I would probably be truant several times per week.

Luke

Welcome aboard.

what are the hatches looking like?

Welcome to the site! The offer of stream reports will be helpful for me. I fish the YB only through the week so any extra help will be appreciated. Guess work makes it interesting though.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy...

Sulphurs & tan caddis are doing well. I had my students on the stream last Thursday & Monday - a few fish were rising both days.

Back