Fall is in the air!

D

dryflyguy

Been pretty nippy around here the last 2 mornings - had to put the heater on for the first time since spring.
And I love it.
We shouldn't have to be concerned with warm stream temps now - barring another hot spell of course.
I'm stoked for some good fall fishing, and plan on getting to the water as much as I possibly can for the next month or two. Been cranking out slate drakes, BWO's, and terrestrials. Hope they get put to good use!

Favorite time of the year is Labor day - TGiving. Big reason why I didn't stay in Florida when I graduated school.

Speaking of fall; anyone know the reason why the Neshaminy Creek wouldn't be (isn't) stocked in fall?

I hear ya, was up the cabin this past weekend .Went to Benezette an watched the elk in various places, just starting to see some color on a few trees there and in Clearfield County.Elk are just starting to bugle too.
Fall,Winter,and Spring are my favorite seasons.Summer not so much.I hope they got some of the rain we got .All the streams I was at were very seriously low,some even had disappeared under the rocks.
Fall and Winter are my personal favorites with spring right behind them.

I really like the fall and fishing picks up but my numbers of fish caught drops substantially with really cold water. Hopefully we have a great couple months.

Back