Erie Tribs October 2nd

ryguyfi

ryguyfi

A few boardmembers are planning on heading up to Erie this weekend. The plan is to park at the mouth of Elk and plan our attack from there. All are welcome. Send me a PM if you plan on coming up. I drive a silver Subaru with a PAFF sticker on the back. We'll meet around 7am in the parking lot. If you come, bring your raincoat!

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/outdoors/tenday/USPA0847

Ryan

Would you guys be willing to share knowledge with a few youngbloods?

Knowledge, flies, and learning how to tail a fish will be shared with the youngbloods ;-)

ryguyfi wrote:
...and learning how to tail a fish will be shared with the youngbloods ;-)

Hey Ryan - I'm bringing someone who needs a lesson on the finer parts of tailing, to the Jam. I'd like to get this episode on video - it should be epic (trust me). ;-)

will you have enough poking sticks? or should i bring my own?

Ahh... initiation to chromin'... never gets old.

7am at the mouth of Elk on Saturday. See everyone there who's coming. If you're going to be later, PM me and I'll give you my number to let you know where everyone is. 40-50% chance of rain, bring your raingear.

Good luck tommorrow Ryan...I wanna see a picture of a nice 6-8 lb lake run brownie. I won't be able to make the jam, but I am coming up October 27-29. Let me know if you can make it out any of those days.

Sorry I am not going to be able to meet up now. We decided to go yesterday for the day since it was going to rain this weekend. I posted a report and pictures in the "update erie" thread if you are interested. It includes a brown that we caught!

Back