Early Spring Brookies

Foxgap239

Foxgap239

Got up to Centre County camp this past weekend. Water was a bit high and off color and weather was predicted to be crappy Friday and Saturday. It wasn't the best weather but much better than predicted so I'm glad we went up. Fishing was fairly slow but we did catch fish on every stream we hit. Got some nice fish on BFC including an 18" brown but below is a picture of my favorite fish of the weekend. They are incredibly pretty fish!

Looking forward to the start of the grannoms up there, hopefully not too delayed by the late spring warm-up.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• rsz_1imgp1807.jpg
    rsz_1imgp1807.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 8
Beautiful fish. I was out in Centre county last weekend as well, drove through the narrows at BFC, but it looked dirty. I ended up at Spring.

We did the same thing on Good Friday but when we got to Spring we found MULTIPLE cars at every parking spot. In some cases no room for another car. We turned around and went back to BFC and got some action on BWO to a few risers. Saturday we just did brookie streams figuring Spring would be a zoo again. That's when i got that beauty. I'll go back to Spring after all the hatches die down. Once June rolls around, you can pretty much have the place to yourself during the week.

Great brookie! Thanks for sharing.

Dude, you are making me jealous. I love the color in those brookies!

Six-Gun wrote:
Dude, you are making me jealous. I love the color in those brookies!

Hey man. How are you? I assume the move went well? Let me know when you can get out our way. Love to get on the water with you again!

Beautiful fish Fox, thanks for sharing.

Back