Class A Exploration

SlingerFlyRods

SlingerFlyRods

Decided to take a half a day off work and hit a wild/native stream.

Kicked the idea around of headed to Penns but this seemed right instead.

Between the two of us we landed close to 60 brooks and browns.. at least 40-45 of them being legal in size.

thought I would share some pictures and a short video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPVQOOBHVF0

All were caught on a green weenie

Thanks for checking them out

The biggest. I guess it went 14 maybe 15

Cool, and great pic's. Love them green weenie's.

South branch of otter fork falls :)

Those are some chunky little brookies!

Thank you for the compliments. Validated taking a half day off work. Not that I needed to catch a bunch to make it worth it. We stopped fishing when we ran into a spin cast bait fisher. Kind of dampened the mood but we felt happy knowing he wouldn't be catching the 60 that we landed :)

SlingerFlyRods wrote:
Thank you for the compliments. Validated taking a half day off work. Not that I needed to catch a bunch to make it worth it. We stopped fishing when we ran into a spin cast bait fisher. Kind of dampened the mood but we felt happy knowing he wouldn't be catching the 60 that we landed :)

Ever wonder why fly fisherman have the reputation of being snobs?

BradFromPotter wrote:
SlingerFlyRods wrote:

Ever wonder why fly fisherman have the reputation of being snobs?

Because they lack the innate ability to withhold from passive aggressive comments on a fishing forum?

I don't know, got me?

Guess I'm guilty too now!

I don't consider that being a snob comment. But hey to each their own opinion.
Maybe I should of said "we stopped fishing when we saw another fisherman with a spin cast and bait. Man do I hate those kinds of people. I better get online and tell everyone about it because I'm am elitist in the fly fishing world"

But I didn't say that did I? It damped my mood personally because I figured we would be alone on this stream with all the great hatches on other big name streams.

Guess I should of clarified that for you. I'll do that next time so I don't strike a nerve with ya

Back