Chicks & chickens

afishinado

afishinado

Staff member
A saddle hackle shortage has been reported by many shops. Check this out to find out where they are going:

http://www.graygoatflyfishing.com/2011/02/09/chicks-and-chickens/

FineFeatherheads: Spring 2011 from Dakota Hills on Vimeo.

Going clubbing?? Bring your whiting 100’s to lure the chicks in. A full saddle would close the deal!!!

Tell them to stop by my place...i've got enough for everyone!

Now we can ad girly salons to our list of places like craft shops to put the flyshops out of business. Should drive the price down.

Maurice wrote:
Now we can ad girly salons to our list of places like craft shops to put the flyshops out of business. Should drive the price down.

Greater demand will INCREASE prices from the manufacturer. We'll all be forced to tie or buy Comparduns!... :-o

Dam Hippies :evil:

At first I was bedazzled, and then I became concerned..Man, I hope this doesn't become a fad..I wonder if the anti-fur folks will have any thing to say about it.

Tell them bugs from the feathers will eat their hair, that will stop the craze.

Yeah, bugs-thats the ticket..

Keith Richards was doing that many many yeas ago , it's not new it's neo. the pirate character and johnny depp and these un dead head wimmin it's ALL NEO. NEO I SAY!!!!!

Seem to recall a clip on those years ago. Not sure what they used for but they sure were pretty. When 3WS is your favorite radio station you are no longer relevant.

Just goes to prove they are chick magnets...

Attachments

• keith richards.jpg
    keith richards.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1
afishinado wrote:
Just goes to prove they are chick magnets...

I'm pretty sure its the dollar signs that fall out of his ****** whenever he farts rather than the feathers in his hair.

I could be wrong, though.

Could be.

update:

http://www.anglingtrade.com/2011/02/22/hackle-hair-today-gone-tomorrow/

Didymo, mudsnails, donnie beaver, flying carp, felt contigent, stink bugs and now this..Man, seems like fly fishing is under an all out assault-talk about the legion of doom, and super villains-

The latest fashion design from Jean Paul Gaultier.

Attachments

• HackleDress-Jean-Paul-Gautier.jpg
    HackleDress-Jean-Paul-Gautier.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1
that hackle dress picture is from last year

a lot of this is hypersensitivity to isolated events
there are still many saddle hackles to be found

what better way to sell product and raise prices than to say they are are in such high demand that there are no more available

Why not jump on the chance to make some $$$$$.
this is just what I am doing, going on E-bay. Just a few from my tying kit.

Attachments

• 4-11-2011 003.jpg
    4-11-2011 003.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 4-11-2011 004.jpg
    4-11-2011 004.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 4-11-2011 005.jpg
    4-11-2011 005.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 1
Based upon completed auctions it appears that the extremely gaudy ones sold in larger set are getting a lot of money. Chartreuse, orange, blue dyed seems to be racking it in.

Back