Catch of a Lifetime

MKern

MKern

Last night at 3:09 a.m., after a 12 hour fight, I landed a keeper.
21" 7lb. 9oz. baby boy Kern.

I can't wait to get him home so we can study the Pa stream map together.

Pictures and name to come...

P.S. Sal, your next!

Con grads there matt. just wait till hes 2...you used to fly fish right...lol...

NICE !!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats ...........

Kern off the old cob. Oh, that was bad.

Congratulations!

Congrats Mkern!

And yes he can take my daughter to prom as long as shes back by 11 :lol:

Awesome... Congrats on your new fishing partner!!

Congratulations on your new baby boy. I'll have my sons pick out an appropriate fly fishing tattoo when he turns 18. LOL! Just kidding. My sons are thoughtful and respectful and enjoy life. I wish the same for yours. I wish your family joy and health. Again Proud Papa..Congrats!!

Congrats and God bless you all. Now go kiss your wife from all of us...........

Congrats man! Our second is due on March and Mason turns two in May. Enjoy every second. It flies by and they just get more fun! It seems like last week when the little guy was born, now I'm planning on taking him down to the pond for sunnies in the spring. Congrats again!

Boyer

Congratulations MKern!

Congrats to you and your wife!!! One of the best days I ever had was watching my son smile from ear to ear after catching his first shark while fishing off Hilton Head Island. Best $450 I have ever spent! I'm sure you will experience the same. There is nothing better in life than to mentor your own seed in the ways of life and then to watch them enjoy life, gives you a new sense of fulfillment in your own life.

Congrats!

nice description i thought it was a huge trout but then 12 hours on 21 inches and 7lb 9oz must have abeen a really healthyone congrats at least he didnt come out with a spinning reel or some power bait lol

Two of the hapiest days of my life were the days my kids were born. Congratulations!

Congrats ! That is the really good stuff !

Matt- ditto on what has been stated!

Congrats and best wishes.

Congratulations!

Back