Cant help but wonder...

S

Squaretail

...what going on with the Savage now? Is it higher and muddier than ever, or is it acually starting to flush out?

Down in the stream reports there has been a dialog going on.

And in conservation

If you start a thread on the Savage River, maybe you could put Savage River in the title?

"Cant help but wonder" doesn't provide much info on the topic of the post.

Troutbert,

I work for the ministry of the internet. Very sorry. We're refunding your click. We agree that you shouldn't have had to use it. Expect to receive it in 6 to 8 weeks. :)

Regards,
Jay L
Ministry of the Internet
"The internet is serious business"

Please stop wasting troutbert's time in opening threads he is interested in. Or, if he is interested, he thanks you for titling it so that a curious reader will open the thread.

It was just a suggestion on titles, not a personal attack.

I was hoping maybe 3wt or someone could weigh in and give an eyewitness on mud getting flushed or anything like that. The general forum gets alot more traffic.
The Savage is a feather thats missing from my cap.

troutbert wrote:

Their just busting your stones Troutbert . If this forum was completely formatted and every post was proper it would make things boring and dry :-D

Here is the recent discussion in the Conservation Forum.....there is nothing recent in the Stream Reports. My bad.

http://www.paflyfish.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=12327&forum=6

The board only insists on correct titling in the Stream Reports forum. Everyone uses different means to title elsewhere, sometimes creative ones like Squaretail's, which pique interest, but require the thread to be opened to appreciate the subject-matter.

It's blowin out
http://waterdata.usgs.gov/usa/nwis/uv?site_no=01597500

Fredrick wrote:
troutbert wrote:

Their just busting your stones Troutbert .
This seems to go on with a certain degree of regularity around here. As per usual, often the same players. What's up with that?

I am convinced that you are somebody's dual account. A troll. There is no other explanation, beyond a very unhealthy obsession.

95% of your posts are complaining about me, jack, and a few others, and you show up within 15 minutes of someone bringing your pet subjects up.

For all of the complaining you do about your hated few posters... look around. We're actually CONTRIBUTING as well. I have not seen you contribute anything but complaints.

Troll. QED.

Please identify yourself, dual poster.

Let's not let the thread be derailed by people who comment on their preference to read only posts from people whose style they find pleasant.

The Savage River will be fine. The dam has been repaired, but not entirely, yet the risk to downriver properties is abated. A few trout may not be able to smell their way back to the same spawning beds they used last year, but besides that, nature will abide. The dude also abides.

Jay, 95% of my post's isn't saying much bud. I find it in my better interest to do more listening/reading on this site. I saw the "clique" thing early on. and that's fine. You see that on many forums. I've never been interested being part of one. I'm no troll, and I think you actually know that. The thing is people generally speaking, people don't like/want to hear the truth. I tell the truth when I post. I call a "spade a spade". Nothing more nothing less.

Since I'm a "troll", I guess we're not having that beer after all? :-D

wildtrout2 wrote:
Jay, 95% of my post's isn't saying much bud. I find it in my better interest to do more listening/reading on this site. I saw the "clique" thing early on. and that's fine. You see that on many forums. I've never been interested being part of one. I'm no troll, and I think you actually know that. The thing is people generally speaking, people don't like/want to hear the truth. I tell the truth when I post. I call a "spade a spade". Nothing more nothing less.

Actually you are a troll. you only post this kind of thing to tick people off. Therefore, troll.

And you hijacked a perfectly good thread with this latest one.

So what if a couple of guys were being sarcastic towards one of their friends.

P.S. I'll still drink that beer if you are buying. Hope you don't mind if I drink it fast.;-)

Heard the Savage Res. is full and flowing at 4,000-5,000 cfs..Normal flows for the Savage are about 100cfs so it's really pushing now. At this point it's a wait and see..Rain, snow melt and high flows, could flush all the silt in to the Potomac before long..Never the less I don't plan on fishing the Savage this year..Those trout have been through enough. I'm sure they're half starved and skinny as heck..

I will always have a beer with a troll. I respect the craft.

FarmerDave wrote:
wildtrout2 wrote:

Actually you are a troll. you only post this kind of thing to tick people off. Therefore, troll.

And you hijacked a perfectly good thread with this latest one.

So what if a couple of guys were being sarcastic towards one of their friends.

P.S. I'll still drink that beer if you are buying. Hope you don't mind if I drink it fast.;-)
Sorry Dave, but the first hijacking/derailing "really" took place in post#5. At least TB mentioned the Savage in his post. As far as the trolling goes, I find that commical. I've shown too many pics and referenced too many streams over the last year to just be trolling.

Back