Big thank you to CathyG...

Big-Bass

Big-Bass

I came home today and found a package in the mail from CathyG. She sent me a whole bunch of beautiful flies that she labeled and boxed up for me! What an awesome person and boy can she tie some beautiful flies! I mean, really, she sent them just to be nice!!!

She messaged me a little while back saying that she was going to tie some flies up that matched some of my questions I posed, but never did I ever expect them to be this awesome! We tried to get our work schedules to match this past week to meet up and talk fly fishing, but my work times unfortunately would not fit.

I must say that this was a truly great gift from a great member on this site. A wonderful case of being kind and I am so glad that there are still people like CathyG out there to offer insight and help to anglers like me.

So I just wanted to say thank you very much for your flies/kindness and I hope to get on the water with you soon!

She's a nice lady for sure. I still feel bad about when I took her down the D. Almost dumped her out of the pontoon. I still owe her a good experience up there.

Congrats BB. Use them to net a pile of fish this year.

Cathy is great. She introduced me to one of my favorite streams.

The generosity of our members is boundless. Good to hear.

Tip my hat to CG.

I need to hear more stories like this. What a kind gesture CG.

My goodness, this was a nice gesture on CG's part. I'd say she must be a really nice person.

Nice story. When I hear of a girl tying flies I think of that saying about what it takes to be a surgeon: the eye of an eagle, heart of a lion and the hand of a woman.

Cathy is a class act.

I enjoy tying flies and tying for others justifies turning my dinning room into a fly tying room. At least that's what I tell myself!

When I tied for Big Bass I was in the middle of a 4 month lay off and going squirrelly so it gave me something to do.

Very nice, Cathy.

Back