Artwork

BrookieBuster101

BrookieBuster101

Hey guys I just thought Id show yall some of my trout art Iv done.

Enjoy

Rising Brook Trout

1znv0xi.jpg

Jumping Brook Trout

9zttmh.jpg

Spring Creek Brown

2wn4krq.jpg

Turning Rainbow

iwoqo9.jpg

Nice CJ! Second one is my favorite

Very nice BrookieBuster. You should talk with our moderator David Weaver (FishIdiot). He is quite the fish artist and could probably teach you a few tricks. DavidWeaverFishArt

The second one is my favorite as well. The nymphs in the water make a nice touch. Great job!

Some nicely done sketches there - good job. Painting or drawing fish, at least for me, helps quench the fishing obsession sometimes.

Very nice!! I really like the second one. I wish I could do that but my only painting talent is with a 4" brush.

Thanks alot guys.

Fishidiot wrote:
Some nicely done sketches there - good job. Painting or drawing fish, at least for me, helps quench the fishing obsession sometimes.

Its the same way for me. The margins of most of my school work are covered with pics of trout and the food they eat as well as some salmon flies. When i cant be fishing Im dreaming about it :cool:

BrookieBuster101 wrote:
Thanks alot guys.

Its the same way for me. The margins of most of my school work are covered with pics of trout and the food they eat as well as some salmon flies. When i cant be fishing Im dreaming about it :cool:

Yeah, me too. When I was in 4th grade I remember drawing a rainbow trout on the margin of some papers or school project we were doing. I remember my teacher (to her credit) chastised me for being distracted but really praised my drawing. Fish, and fishing, are many things often not the least being an escape from drudgery.

You make me wish I could draw.

I like the second one too but if i was Ned Smiths family , i might sue. Real nice work though.

Hey I drew these completely from my head. I hardly ever draw from a subject, I just examine the fish I catch and you guy's catches. :-D

osprey wrote:
I like the second one too but if i was Ned Smiths family , i might sue. Real nice work though.

Bookie , they really are nice , would you be interested in selling one?Just call that second one "The Last Hendrickson " and you'll be ok.

I certainty would. I have prints made up for that purpose. I can also frame it if you want.

Very nice sketches, I like the second one too! But they are all very cool.

Back