Another reason to fish

R

rrt

I hope this works. Fishing stunk last night, but for some reason, I really didn't care too much.

I'm trying again. If there is no pic attached, someone is going to have to tell me yet again how to attach one.

pics has to be below 1000k in size, may need to crop it down to reduce the size, but i have a feeling you do not know what this means :)

here's my dog taking a dump

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    585.5 KB · Views: 3
I thought all I had to do was find and click something at the bottom of this page. But, of course, i can't find it -- and, yes, I'm too dumb to know what you meant. :-(

Open it on windows paint, save as (whatever you want to call it), pull down EDIT tab at the top, hit "resize/skew" enter 50 into both tabs(or whatever percentage of the original size will fit), save. That should do it.

Boyer

Matt, Matt, Matt -- I'm a dinosaur. I need an "add attachment" place to click, and I thought this place had one b/c I somehow added an attachment one time. You're dealing w/ someone who feels fortunate to know how to use a digital camera at all; does not own, want to own, or even know how to use a cell phone; and who needs easy-beyond-belief means to do computer stuff. Heck, I only reluctantly gave up using a typewriter to do things when I absolutely had to learn to use a computer for some things when I was a teacher.

skil -- That wasn't very nice. Surely you're not trying to chase me away like JayLo did to the other guy.

of course not rrt! feel free to e-mail me the pic and i'll throw it up

Skilt you just gave the bots your email take it off quick and send him a PM

For Skilton-
I emailed it to you. Thanks.

didn't get an e-mail, PM send with e-mail

I tried another email. Ths.

classic skil but what the hell even possessed you to snap that pic? Would make a great avatar

"Here's my dog taking a dump" > "Bunny with a pancake on its head."

never got a second e-mail....come on rrt, the suspense is just too much, make it happen!

I just got done playing basketball vs. 20-yr-olds and re-hydrating. I never had trouble emailing a pic before. I think I'm giving up: it was a field of phlox (dame's rocket) flowers, and I thought it looked nice. I am going looking for sulphurs now; maybe I'll even find a couple. As bad as I am with computer stuff, I can't believe I can't get the flowers onto an email or onto something. Sorry. I didn't really mean to be such a dork. (I am taking more re-hydrating stuff with me, though I probably shouldn't.) I hope you guys had a good laugh at my stupidity.
rich

rrt wrote:
I'm trying again. If there is no pic attached, someone is going to have to tell me yet again how to attach one.

Rrt,
At the top of this page are the directions for posting pictures. ...... 'Posting Links and Pictures'.
I haven't try it yet, so I don't know how difficult it is.
To post a picture in an email, I use the 'direct link' at my host for pictures. I just copy & paste the link in the email box with my message. that should work for your email.
COPY............... Ctrl C
Paste ............... Ctrl V
JK.

beautiful pup you got there skil!

Back