Another Jamboree?

D

dryflyguy

I've noticed that a lot of this site's regular posters - and the moderators too - seem to be MIA this weekend.
I know that if I didn't have to work, I would be fishing the drakes at Penns with some of my buddies.
If that's where a lot of you guys are too, hope you're hammering them!

maybe they are reluctant to tell it like it was-seems everybody else has been nailing a half dozen 16 inchers everytime they go-lol
Waiting for a Jack attack-

Dryfly ' if those thunderstorms that went through here hit Centre county i'll bet Penns is blown out. But on that brookie thing , if you want to get together on a western Pa stream and catch some brookies we can do that , and if you've never done it , i guarantee you will. I run a little "service" out of my house and i'll put you on some natives , but i wanna warn you , alot of it is up to you!!! I call my "service" GHILLIE and terms are always negotiable like my buddy Fred wrote in the steel mill one time "WILL WORK , a little , for , ALOT , of food" Keep in touch. First lesson is always free.

Penns was probably muddy friday, but seems to have run off rather quickly for a change.
I'll bet it fished pretty good over the weekend

The site is usually slow on the weekends, any time of year.

I was itching to go to Penns this weekend and today I have clearance but no one to go with. Guess I will have to settle for Muddy. I may try to get up there Wednesday if the Drakes are still around.

Just doing yard work this weekend. Waiting for lower water and planning on going Tuesday night. Still figuring out where to go.

Usually, right as the drakes are finishing up at Penns, they're starting to hatch on Fishing Creek

Ahh yea.

Back