Amazing...

mute

mute

Skip to about to 1m40s if you get tiredsome of the first bit...

that is very cool! of course I had to google it and find out what it was all about! someday when I get to europe, I will most definetly find it, what a neat place.

Beautiful!

Being an old fart, I find the idea of underwater benches to rest while wading strangely appealing. :lol:

ok why cant i see embedded videos anymore anyone know?

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Being an old fart, I find the idea of underwater benches to rest while wading strangely appealing. :lol:

I think they're called "drift boats," but they actually reside on TOP of the water.

flipnfly wrote:
ok why cant i see embedded videos anymore anyone know?

Dunno. I've already spent several hours on the phone with McAfee today trying to figure out why their product keeps quarantineing my photo editing software. Worked fine for 2 years until they decided to mess with it.

Try putting your cursor over the youtube logo on the imbedded picture - if you click it, it should take you to youtube and let you watch it there.

Jerry - I always get stuck rowing when I'm in a driftboat. I wanna fish!

i wish we had a lake that clear in PA!

An observation, I've noticed that there are a lot of wild bows that have very small mouths. It makes me wonder if they can eat large prey. I thought the bugs were cool, but the music was stupid like mst fish related videos.

I wonder if they are wild. Are there wild rainbows in austria?

That's a question for "Old Lefty". I know he has fished in Germany and Austria. How about it are there "Wild" Rainbows there?

you should see the yellowstone this time of year-pick out pebbles in 10 feet of water.

Great video!!

Can't see the video from the work computer, but I like the avatar. Looks like one of the hybrid sunfish in my pond. :p

FarmerDave wrote:
Can't see the video from the work computer, but I like the avatar. Looks like one of the hybrid sunfish in my pond. :p

What they crossed with?

Chimpanzee's would be my guess.

Back