3 day weekend ahead....where you are you fishing?

B

Bearski

Labor day weekend is known for cook outs and football and the start of school, but the conditions look great for lots of different types of fishing. Where are you going and what are you looking to catch?

I'm either going to the Slippery Rock or Yough to run into some smallies.

Cleaning windows and moving 2 shrubs. Does that count?

That sounds very un-american. You could salvage your unamerican weekend by possibly eating some red meat and/or drinking beer. Beer and red meat can save anyone from the communist weekend.

Sounds like Krayfish2 is fishing for some brownie points with his lady to me...

krayfish2 wrote:
Cleaning windows and moving 2 shrubs. Does that count?

Wow Andy! You just got married and the Mrs. has you working on the Honey do list....already!

I have plenty of rods, but dibbs on the toon!

Attachments

• 11-Signs-Your-Girl-Has-Got-You-Whipped.JPG
    11-Signs-Your-Girl-Has-Got-You-Whipped.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 2
Casselman river with plenty of brews and red meat.

Fishin everywhere. I'm going to kill what I eat and not go home until tuesday AM. My neighbors can deal with my shrubs. I will give the woman a list of my expectations. Beer cooled by limestone springs.

No booze. No women. Just me, my God, White Flies, BWOs, Caddis, and dozens of feeding trout like I found on the Pine Creek last night. I may never leave.

Pocono brookie stream. I want to be alone.

I will be taking the kids to visit the aunts in NEPA. Will fish Lake Spangenberg, Ball Pond and possibly the Lackawanna River near Forest City. Looking forward to it.

The Mrs? LMAO. I don't even know where she lives. That of course would be the ex-Mrs. Scoring brownie points with neighbors and my dogs. I'll toss in edging flowerbeds as well.

I'll eat a steak when I'm done and guzzle a few lagers.

Got a wild hair and I'm thinking of selling the house. Already started looking for job near Catskills and found 2 potential homes. If I can obtain loan and sell current home....I'm walking away from everything, starting over and will be off the grid mountain man style.

Tups wrote:
I will be taking the kids to visit the aunts in NEPA. Will fish Lake Spangenberg, Ball Pond and possibly the Lackawanna River near Forest City. Looking forward to it.

Hey Tups

Holler as you go by Carbondale!

krayfish2 wrote:
The Mrs? LMAO. I don't even know where she lives. That of course would be the ex-Mrs. Scoring brownie points with neighbors and my dogs. I'll toss in edging flowerbeds as well.

I'll eat a steak when I'm done and guzzle a few lagers.

Got a wild hair and I'm thinking of selling the house. Already started looking for job near Catskills and found 2 potential homes. If I can obtain loan and sell current home....I'm walking away from everything, starting over and will be off the grid mountain man style.

Great!....change that to dibbs on the couch!

wingquill wrote
White Flies, BWOs, Caddis, and dozens of feeding trout like I found on the Pine Creek last night. I may never leave.

I never do leave ! been hot all week on Pine...where on pine are you fishing, I'm in Ansonia...

Andy will Spicolli have the spare bedroom? Can I crash in the yard? Is there such a thing as a Jewish Mountainman?

I'm leaving for western Pa tonight, looking for another husky brown trout. I'll have 2 days to do this.

Tom,
If it pans out, I'll have room for ya. Just look for dogs running wild and Norm in a coon skin yamaka. LMAO

I never do leave ! been hot all week on Pine...where on pine are you fishing, I'm in Ansonia...

Between Waterville and West Pike.:roll:

Had surgery today, hoping to get out next while I'm still on a doctors note ;) lol

Fished Valley Creek in the morning and the Tully in the afternoon yesterday. Caught a few nice wild browns and a nice big stocky on the Tully. Just before dark they were all over the top but we could never figure out what they were hitting. We tried everything from tricos to emergers to nymphs. There were some big browns and rainbow in there. We could see them flashing for hours. Assumed they were feeding but they would not take our nymphs. Caught my browns on a green meanie.

Back