3 and 5 year fishing license

P

PennypackFlyer

I'd like to know your thoughts on this one! I don't know if it is such a great deal. I have had my 1 year license fad before beyond recognition, lost one that was returned to me after I purchased a replacement. That replacement costed me $11.00 I believe. If you add that into the equation it may turn out to be more expensive than what there saying you'll be saving.

PennypackFlyer wrote:
I'd like to know your thoughts on this one! I don't know if it is such a great deal. I have had my 1 year license fad before beyond recognition, lost one that was returned to me after I purchased a replacement. That replacement costed me $11.00 I believe. If you add that into the equation it may turn out to be more expensive than what there saying you'll be saving.

I have been buying my fishing license on-line for quite a few years. I print several copies of it on my home printer, just in case I lose one (and I also save the PDF file). I laminate each license with clear packing tape so it stays dry. Works for me. I would definitely do all the above if I bought a multi-year license.

Penny,
If you scroll down several posts in the General Forum there's a thread on this topic with considerable discussion.

Thanks....I must have scrolled through it to fast....I'll post my 2cents on that one as well.

I know you can get it at walmart.
On the home page there is an article with a link to the pafbc site to see more.

i used to "collect" the paper lic and their trout stamps, but since they are long gone i have no need to buy a license every year.

Back