Simms clothing

C

curtrein

Hey guys:
Do any of you out there own Simms clothing? Does it run big or small?
I'm sorta between an xl and xxl. Found a dealio on xl pants but tryin to figure out if I can squeeze into em!! Haha, thanks guys.

I have a ton of Simms shirts. I wear a medium and I would have to say they run on the slim side. They fit me perfect, but I am a pretty skinny dude.

IMO Simms fishing shirts run about average for size. I wear large and they fit me just fine. The Simms fit about the same as Columbia, Gander Mt. etc.

Dear curtrein,

My experience with Simms is that their clothes and waders tend to run small. I'll admit that I'm XXL to XXXL so perhaps I'm biased but Simms stuff in XXL to me is 2 sizes too small.

Try before you buy.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)

the pants and button down shirts run small. polos and waders are true to size. pants sizing would be very much dependent upon body type imo.

I really like simms shirts, i have several . Unfortunately i think simms would be better served offering a tall option to their shirts an jackets. Aside from that they are well built an wear very very well.My windstopper fleece guide jacket was bought in 1996 an i waer it from September till April still is great condition,and really helps with my layering system be it Steelheading/Salmon/Stripers off the Jetty, i also wear it underneath for deer hunting, whether im sitting still or driving its a major player,and for Spring Gobbler when you have those frosty mornings. I have a few denium chambray guide shirts too they are stylish on or off the stream,and recently bought a Glenbrook Shirt that is really nice too.
The glenbrook helps keep me cool and also has a great pocket system too.
I think if Simms had a tall size category thats all i have a beef about.
To each his own wear what you want or can afford.
Tight Wraps & Tight Lines
Rick Wallace

Back