PowerFull tippet material

RichFishbelt

RichFishbelt

During a trip to the Bighorn 2 years ago I learned about a strong tippet material called Enrico Puglisi's PowerFull Premium Tippet Material. The trico hatch was in progress and light tippet was necessary. I was catching some strong and heavy fish and took notice to the strength of the tippet. I could really lean into the fish and bring them to the net quickly without fear of breaking off. It was then that I asked the guide about the tippet, which he had attached to my leader. He pulled a spool of the PowerFull tippet material from his pocket and it showed it to me. The breaking strength per diameter of the material exceeded most other products significantly. When I arrived home, I immediately placed an order for several spools of tippet from Water Striders.
Now, my supply of the tippet material is nearly gone, and I find the PowerFull tippet material is very difficult to find. Can anyone tell me if this tippet material is currently in production and available in the typical range of diameters?

http://www.waterstrider.com/fishing-gear.htm

Didn't look at link is it kevlar?

Back