Orvis Pro Waders

ryansheehan

ryansheehan

Anyone try these yet? The last set of orvis sonic pros leaked on me early and often. Orvis was great on the return policy but I think I might be willing to give it a shot.

Got a set on the way for this season. I'll let ya know once I take em out

I have 4 months on mine and so far I love them.

Worn mine a couple times now and they're nice. Maybe I need to break them in a little more, but they seem to be running a tad small.

I had the Orvis Silver Sonic waders for 4 years without a single problem, besides creating a hole or two because of my own clumsiness.

Ryan,

Mine are two years old - 50+ trips. sliding down banks (I'm old) and many run-ins with multiflora. Still no leaks. Had Silver Sonics and had a boot leak. Orvis upgraded me to the Pro series for a nominal cost.

Dale

They are a nice pair of waders for the money. Don't try and compare them to the Simms G4's though. Not even close. They are comparable to the G3's, but the Simms still seem to be made better.

My friend is a guide out west, full time, and uses Orvis waders, but I don't know what edition they are. He's as happy with them as he has been with anything over his 25 years in breathable waders.

Syl

Back