Hardy Zenith Deal

T

tyeager

This won't work for me but for those of you that can have a 1 piece rod and are looking for a high quality 4 wgt should look at sierratradingpost.com

Hardy Zenith 8'10" 4 wgt is 20% off at $478 coupled with a keyword of sitekeep214 at checkout gets another 30% off making the grand total $335.26.

Thats seems like a pretty good deal.....to bad a one piece rod won't work for me....

Except read the exclusions. Hardy rods do not qualify for the extra discount.

While the 1 piece seems like a great rod, it seems hard to comprehend where I would use a rod like that and travel in/out of brushy areas, or even fitting it in the car.

If it is excluded I missed it....although it did apply the discount at checkout so may or may not have been a snafu.

This rod is geared to fly anglers traveling with boats...drift boats, rafts etc....that have rod tubes to store rods. It was reviewed in one of my fly fishing mags that specifically stated this as a marketing point. I cannot say that I am a good enough caster to notice dead points (ferrules) in a rod, although I have never cast a 1 peice rod. This rod is said to be a drift boat fishermans dry fly dream.

Back